For successful software installation these are the necessary requirements:
- Provide dry contact to record the digital data. This is usually provided by the machine’s manufacturer. The source of the contact can be the machine’s control panel (PLC) or a simple switch, if the technology allows.
- Necessary sensor installation to record the analog data and secure the remote receivers
- Secure one computer network end point for the operator panel per machine
- If PLC reading is needed, it is necessary to have one computer network end point per PLC machine.
- Provide necessary space for the operator panel
- Provide surface/infrastructure on the server to run 2 virtual machines
- Maximal 5-6ms response time, 100 mbit/sec speed, high capacity network.